Interscience Labs Scan 100 Colony Counter is a product that is essential to all Research Professionals in several fields like food microbiology, pharmaceutical analysis, medical and environmental tests.
Scan® 100 is a high-tech manual colony counter remarkable for its user-friendly functions and wonderful ergonomy.
- Colonies Up to 1999 CFU are easily counted with the new Dark Field Technology which creates perfect contrast making colonies more visible and easier to count providing a great advantage over the standard lighting.
- Data can be transferred from device to any software using an integrated USB port without prior installation.
- Can be used for several sizes of Petri dishes and for all media.
- Highly ergonomic, lightly-weighted, fitted with a touch screen, adjustable lighting, adjustable volume, and a built-in storage rack for accessories.
- Body made from stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning.
- Power 100-240 V
- 3 years warranty
Accessories that are included:
- white background plate
- 90 mm dish adapter
- power cord
- USB cable
- black counting pen
Accessories that are not included but can be purchased separate:
- Flexible magnifying lens - Ref. 435-001
- Multi-adapter - Ref. 435-002
- Set of Spiral grids Ø 90 & 150 mm - Ref. 435-010
- Wolffhuegel grid - Ref. 435-020
- Set of easySpiral grids Ø 90 mm - Ref. 435 030
- Set of easySpiral grids Ø 150 mm - Ref. 435 035
- Circle counting grids -Ref. 435 037
Click Here for more information and to purchase the Scan 100 Colony Counter